- Diets only work if you do them out of self-love.
- Cleaning your room really unfucks your mind.
- Life can be scary but good things happen if you go against your fears.
- Taking a book with you is always a good idea.
- Less is more - especially when it comes to friends.
- Sometimes not getting want you want is the best. You might end up getting something better.
- People aren’t that scary…
- …but most of them will always judge you but don’t take it personally. Their opinion talks about them and not you.
- Taking care of your body and mind can never be too expensive/selfish/waste of time.
- If you can’t decide if you should to do it or not then do it! Better to regret something you did than something you didn’t.
- You don’t have to please others to make them love you. If someone doesn’t like you it’s okay.
- Doing things that make me uncomfortable only made me stronger.
- Be nice to everybody you love and show them your feelings, you can never know if it was the last time you saw them.
- Learn to say no.
- Try everything out at least once.
- Being an adult doesn’t mean to give up watching cartoons, not eating cereals for lunch, and to skip doing things because they are “childish” even though many adults think so.
- Never let others to define you.
- One should work to live, and not live to work. (well I experienced this through my family members)
- Don’t butt in others business.
- We create the 90% of our own stess. Most of the things we’re afraid of won’t happen.
- You become what you think. But it takes time and practice.
- Stay away from toxic people even if they are your family.
- Being in nature is good for your soul and body, too.
- Don’t be afraid to show your personality to strangers only to protect yourself from getting hurt.
- The Universe takes care of all of us.
Sunday, July 19, 2015
25 things I’ve learned at 25
Today is my 25th birthday and I’m so excited about being a “quarter of a hundred”. Despite some people try to make me feel old and some even asked me such things like if I feel useless for achiving nothing in my life yet (eg. a stable job, still living with my parents, not having boyfriend etc) but actually I don’t feel 25 at all, nor do I feel like I lost anything and I still have a lot of time to find a life partner or to find out what I want to be. So here’s to my first 25.