Monday, August 18, 2014

check in

안녕 dolliez!

I have 2 weeks left from my summer vacation and i feel desperate to do a lot of things. Making friendship bracelets, read a hundred books, cook more, skate more, walk more and oh so many stuff!

But i really feel like i need a new drama to watch. I started the mini series of HBO Mildred Pierce on the other day, and if i'm veryvery bored i watch few episodes of Gilmore girls but i missed something. What could it be? 땡! A korean drama! I don't know when was the last time i watched something...since the sites i used were shut down i only watch tv shows of idol groups. i don't even knoe where to start now. 

Can anyone recommend me a good drama? And sites where i can find them? Thank you and 좋은 하루 되세요 ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...