Tuesday, June 17, 2014

6/17 beautiful things

*i went to sleep last night to the sound of rain and i woke up this morning to rain pattering on my tiny window, i was so glad cos you dollz know that i love rain more than anything else
*i had yummy overnight oatmeal for bfast
*during study breaks i listean to TaeYangs new album Rise on repeat, i just can't stop listening to his new songs they are all so great
*did D1 of level 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, i was half dead at the end but very proud of myself i could finish the video without giving up
*i always payed attention to drink at least 2L of water a day since i tend to have kidney problems, but it have been one week already i started to drink at least 3L of water a day and i already feel the difference in my skin! it feels more soft and hydrated, less cellulite and less skin problems. i really look forward to the final results at the end of the one month.


Today i'm grateful for myself cos i overcame my lazyness and sat down to study all day long but could manage to have breakes, so i didn't kill myself but did well, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...