Tuesday, September 24, 2013

shoobi-doobi

after having spent most of the recent weeks in my lovely excentric pirate boots now that is autumn i realized my shoe collection is nothing but boots and sneakers.

i'm also getting in touch with many facets of my personality they were hidden at some dark, wet place deep inside of me. bit scarry. i'm going to visit my psychologist for the first time on monday. and i'm a bit nervouse. i don't know what to tell to her. guess she will know what and how to ask. but i'm so afraid she will really diagnose me with some kind of mental illness. but from the other view that is why i go to see her. becouse i know something happened. i go there to put the small pieces together to see the whole great picture for the first time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...