Thursday, August 30, 2012

What do you wanna do after Korea?

You can't believe how many times I've heard that question in the paast two weeks... 
"So tell me Imola, what do you wanna do now?"
Frankly, I want to go back but now it's not possible. My parents are mad at me becouse of this, and becouse I want to live there and not in the next house. 
So becouse I can't go back at the moment, what do I wanna do? I don't really know... I don't want to finish the university 'cuz I hate it from the bottom of my heart. I want to find a job to spare some money and go to London to work, learn english and save some money to go back to Korea and finish my korean studies there.
But they asked me the same in the last year of high school, and i couldn't answer the question, and sad thing but i'm here 3 years later and i still can't asnwer that question. I don't know what to do with my life. I choosed archaeology as my major becouse when i was little I always wanted to be Sidney Fox but in Hungary it's nothing like that. Disappointed me.
And what's now? Don't worry i won't end working in McDonalds until the end of my life... I know i can do much better than that and i will.

Today i made a list of the jobs i would like to do:

- writing cookbooks
- writing novels/books 
- having my own restaurant
- having my own shop with cool and unique clothes, etc
- food photogorapher
- travel agent
- journalist
- stylist assistant 
- interior designer

Guess i will figure it out when the time is here :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...